Artifacts in this area could support teacher candidates to teach and learn…
- Discuss how to vet online sources for different personal and professional purposes / suss out disinformation.
- Locate / curate / cite materials for student use in research projects from trusted primary and secondary sources
- Locating / curating / citing materials for my own use in research projects from trusted primary and secondary sources
- Design activities that support their students to vet online sources for their particular use.
- Recognize when online research is not enough to shed light on a particular phenomenon.