CUNY CITE invites faculty to join our differentiated professional development this summer!
Check out our one pager describing the summer commitment and compensation
Check out slides from our info session for more details
To get involved
By March 29, 2023:
- New Faculty: Fill out this form to express your interest. New faculty will need to join as part of an existing team or establish a new team.
- Returning faculty: Fill out this form to enroll. Only faculty who have logged a past, current or expected (future) implementation of 2022 CITE artifact via this form will be eligible to enroll.
- CITE will finalize the cohort by April 4.
- Get hands-on experience with computing and digital literacies and tools
- Explore pedagogical models and theory around teaching and learning those literacies in teacher education
- Discuss equity lenses for this work. Consider ways to act on equity issues that might come up
- Design a project, activity, or other “teaching artifact” inspired by your exploration.
- Pilot the “teaching artifact” during the 2023-24 academic year with students and report on implementation.
Check out our archives from past semesters:
Celebrating our NYC STEM teachers! January 20, 2024 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Lehman College, CUNY, 250 Bedford Park Blvd W, Bronx, NY 10468, USA
CITE Feedback Fest February 15, 2024 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm https://lehman-cuny-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMucuisrjsqHNZFhcGTSGwijkGXVDx67lY0
CITE Feedback Fest February 16, 2024 9:30 am - 10:30 am https://lehman-cuny-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0kc-muqTgpGNe9PywXCiw6nXCs1LFwxAMQ